General ContractorAs a General Contractor, we will oversee your renovations and building projects. We will manage all work closely along with the design teams and our subcontractors, throughout your construction project. We strive to have an excellent relationship with all municipalities. As General Contractors, we are responsible for overseeing the entire project from start to finish. We take pride in making sure things are done right and on time. Our partners are treated with the utmost respect. We are the main contact for the owner on the project and we believe communication is the key to a successful relationship with our clients and our building partners. We are members of the U.S Green Building Council and the Associated General Contractors of America.
Owner Representative and Project Management.As Owner’s Representative, PLF Construction Group LLC. ensures the owner’s or tenants best interests are at the heart of every decision made. We represent the owner and their interests and are the liaison between the design team, contractors, and client. As Owner Rep’s we are in charge of managing and or monitoring the following:
- The design development process to ensure project scope is achieved.
- The overall project budget and Value engineering. (Including FFE and other non-design/construction related costs.)
- The bidding process.
- To assist with jurisdictional reviews and project related mitigation issues.
- The construction related activities, including pay applications.
- The project close-out and occupancy.
- Assist in the move-in and/or relocation of our clients.